Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Addiction




I have a new addiction... or is it an obsession? Or is that one in the same? I like scarves. Yep, I admit it. I like scarves. The photo above is my official collection. My parents (the antique collectors/dealers) say that once you have 3 of something, you are an official collector. I'd say I'm definitely a collector!

Speaking of obsessions, we watched another movie! "Hancock"... it was fun, nothing too heavy. I wasn't really sure how I felt about it when it was over, I didn't love it, didn't hate it. I could see what they were trying to do, but I felt like I wanted more from the movie and didn't get it. Will Smith was great, as usual. I enjoyed seeing Jason Bateman in a movie, and neither Eric or I recognized Charlize Theron. They all did a fine job with their roles, I think the storyline was the weak spot. I wanted more, but didn't get it. I would give it 3 stars out of 5. Safe, right in the middle kind of rating.

No comments: