Sunday, January 25, 2009

Move over Hannah... it's Amanda Montana!


Tonight we went to Gary & Paula's house for a send-off to Sheila & Rich who are headed to Florida for the next 2 months. (Lucky!) We had pizza and played Uno... and I discovered Laura's Hannah Montana costume! She helped me get into it here...

There was a sparkly belt, a faux fur vest, a pretty blonde wig and a hat.... there was more, but that's all that would fit me...

I knew I should've been a fake rock-star! The kids were very amused with my silliness.

There was also a very heated game of Uno... and everybody played...


Eric was very serious about the hand he was dealt... and Paula got lots of help from Kelly.

Laura was VERY excited at one point during the game while Gary studied his cards and Sheila looked on.

The older kids however, were not quite as excited about our fun game... but Kelsey managed to win the Uno game anyway. Not sure how she did with the video game she was playing...



1 comment:

rb said...

this is great, love amanda montana!