Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chilly Day

For the past 3 Sundays, the temperatures have been very chilly. Today the high will be around 57 and there's a threat of a frost tonight. It's June 1st tomorrow! What's going on? What happened to global warming??

The above photo was taken by Eric. He took it last weekend at one of the weekend bbq's we went to. He takes such great photos, I really should showcase them more on the blog! I'll try to borrow his memory card more often and share some of his photos...

Eric and I went on a date last night! We actually went out to dinner, just the two of us. I can't remember the last time just the two of us went out. We went over to Applebee's, and it was very nice. They have a great 2 for $20 deal going. 1 appetizer and 2 dinner entrees for $20. We got Boneless Buffalo Wings for an appetizer. For dinner, Eric ordered a riblet basket and I got the 3 cheese chicken penne dish. It was delicious and I had so much leftover too. The total bill, including tax was $25. (I had a beer too...)
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! We're back to a normal 5-day week again this week...

No comments: