Tuesday, May 19, 2009

To Do List Tuesday


I did really well on my list last week. The only thing I didn't do was clean out the sock drawer. But I did everything else! I would like to spend more time in the office this week and clean it up some more. Another project that desperately needs doing is cleaning out the garage. I'm going to put that on the list this week, but there's no way I (we) can clean the whole garage in a week. That's just too daunting of a task. I'm going to instead break it down into projects. I'm also adding to-dos for the blog.

Home To-Dos:
1. Clean sock drawer.
2. Organize shelves in the garage.
3. Buy a grill (And use it over the long weekend!!)
4. Walk the dog... every day.
5. Work on organizing the office more.
6. Relax this weekend... we have 4 days off!!

Blog To-Dos:
1. Menu Plan Monday
2. To-Do List Tuesday
3. Show Us Your House Friday

Now head on over to "Crazy Adventures in Parenting" and get your list together!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love show us where you live Friday - I haven't visited yet, but love to look at everyone else's sites.

I love that you have RELAX down on your to-do list - sometimes I need to remind myself to do that!

Kim

annies home said...

one chore I hate is mating socks and putting them away but you know one thing that helps me is gallon socks ziploc bags they help to keep the socks organized

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh I hate mating socks, too! Great list, and great job getting it done! You rock! Send some of that mojo my way this week, K? :) Ready for another week??

Amanda said...

I'm ready... but can't post til later tonight. I'm back at work.... after a beautiful long weekend. I did most everything on my list though! Hope you did too!