Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump Day


Tonight is the season finale of LOST. This has really been the best season ever. I'm loving it. I'm sad that tonight is the last episode til the Fall though. At least it's a 2-hour show.

However, before I sit down to watch LOST, I need to start tackling a few items on that giant to-do list I posted yesterday. During my lunch break today, I went to Home Depot and bought the flowers and bark mulch that were on my list. And I also got the supplies to move the tomato plants outside. I called the caterer today too. So that's 4 things done... well, I still need to spread the mulch and get the tomato plants outside. But the big things I really want to get done are cleaning out the home office. It's such a mess and Eric is starting to worry that I'm becoming a hoarder. So I'd better get on that! I have a couple of hours before LOST starts... of course I need to make dinner, walk the dog and do some laundry too... it's never ending!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Look who I met today. It's Ruben Studdard, the winner of American Idol, Season 2. He was on our morning show. He was very sweet! Oh and I also highlighted my hair last night... in case you were wondering who that blonde chick was with Ruben. 

No comments: