Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Here I am again on a Tuesday with nothing but random thoughts to blog about. Maybe it'll become a regular feature, this time I have a few pictures to go with my random thoughts...

Has anyone been watching the "Life After People" special on History Channel? I caught the last hour of last weeks episode and I'm hooked. We're anxiously awaiting tonight's show. It's about what will happen to the Earth after all the people die. (It's on Tuesdays at 10pm)

This is what hooked me with "Life After People". They had theories of what would happen to the Corgis of Buckingham Palace once the Queen and all the people of the Palace were gone. They showed them going through the kitchen cupboards scrounging for food. And as pictured above, drinking out of a royal toilet. The Corgis didn't last much longer than 50 years and evolved into evil, wild dogs. (By the way, we think the History Channel made a spelling error on their photo above... we've never seen "Corgis" spelled with an "e"...)

So, I bought these fun "100 calories cakes" at Wegmans this past weekend. I was very surprised when I opened and saw that the "cake" was about the size of a matchbox car. They're tiny!! No wonder it's only 100 calories. Unfortunately, it would take about 8 of these to satisfy my cake craving. But I'm being good and only eating one. (At a time.)

And speaking of matchbox cars, if that little VW bus looks familiar to anyone, it's going to be part of my "LOST" diorama. The annual "Duck" decorating has begun. I'll post photos of the finished product when it's done.

And I saved the best for last... is there anything sexier than a man who cleans?? I don't think so! (And Jenny was "helping" as she always does... )

No comments: