Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Festivities

Tomorrow is Eric's birthday. We're planning a family get together tomorrow afternoon. Which includes food, cake, presents and cutting down trees. We sure know how to have a good time! Hopefully nobody will be injured in the cutting down of the trees... I'll be sure to have cameras rolling.

I think today will be a lazy day. We have no plans set in stone. Just the usual: cleaning, doing laundry, running errands... and lots of relaxing. Oh and maybe finishing up that to-do list! I still haven't tackled that Office yet. I did get everything else done on the list though.

These are the flowers that are hanging in front of the house. They match the house pretty well!
Even the pot matched.

On a walk one evening with Jenny this past week, I had my camera with me. I think the view of our backyard is neat. It's like we live in the middle of the woods. Even though we're in a neighborhood. And thankfully, most of that yard that needs mowing isn't ours!

No comments: