Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I did a little spring cleaning this morning on the blog. I thought it was time to change it up a little bit, make it a touch fancier. I am a graphic designer after all, I probably should at least have something a little nicer than the everyday blogger "template". I hope you all like it! I have to add my favorite links back and a few other items along the side, but other than that, it's done!

One of the reasons I decided to do it was because of the amazing amount of "hits" I've had on this site since Friday. Just because of the "KellysKorner: Show Us Where You Live" feature, I've had over 400 "Unique Visitors" to my site. That's just crazy for me! Usually I get 20-30 visitors on a good day. So I thought I should tidy up a bit. Next week Kelly is doing "Living Rooms" for the room of the week, so not only do I need to clean up the living room for photos, but I thought I should spruce up the blog as well. And if any of you out there have blogs, join in the action next Friday at KellysKorner! It's been a lot of fun.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Ours has been very quiet, but it's been nice. Eric is still busy with TelAuc, but only one more night tonight and then next Friday and he'll be done! And life can get back to normal.

3 comments:

miftik said...

My kitchen is terrible (80s mdf/formica cabinets), but I might clean up and take some photos for the living room. :D

elle m kay said...

the blog looks great, Amanda! nice job!

Amanda said...

Thanks LK! And Maria... I can't wait to see your living room!